Halo vs CounterStrike Halo vs CounterStrike

Good Graphics, Shitty Animation and Comedy

That wasnt funny at all. You totally over-used the word fuck, and the jokes sucked. The CT voice was just really annoying. The animation, being tweened bullshit, was on the line between mediocre and crappy.

The graphics, on the other hand, were well done and I liked the colors and vibrance of the scenes. The sound was good. The violence, well it is shooters, so it was good.

If you based it on astetics, Id say a 10 (without the animation) but the humor and just the overall funny-factor were absent from the whole equation. You got a 2 from me.

littleFoot littleFoot

Great

Artwork at its best.

Quest for the Cheerios Quest for the Cheerios

Great, fucking great!

Wow, that was fucking funny as hell. I was actually laughing out loud. I began to tear! Awesome, this is my #2 on favs list now, just behind Banana Fingers #4!

Ires of the Dragon Ires of the Dragon

Made me chuckle

//QUOTE//
Reviewed by: martymelton2010 Overall Score: 5
I thought the movie could've been better but it was great animation, good humor, and somewhat had decent content, and lets face it you actually tried. There are so many unworthy entries that get higher scores on NG which is a damn shame, I would like to see more of your work, keep up the great work and keep submiting! See you in the portal!
//QUOTE//

WTF Was that guy talking about? Thats shitty animation, weird humor, and wtf kind of combat was that? A roasted sheep? I think hes reviewing the wrong movie, but, oh well. It made me smile.

EyelessArchfiend responds:

Everyone has their own opinion. Just because you can't afford a sense of humor doesn't mean you have to ruin it for the rest of us.

Breathtaker Breathtaker

Emo!

EMO! I would blam it, but you get a five for two reasons:

The art is good, so is the direction.

Good sound design.

Good style and shit, but I dont like the whole emo bs. Still got however:
Thanks for voting, Harsh133!
Your experience points gave you a voting power of 5.16 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 6% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 5.47 votes!

The more experience points you have combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 3.6172 to 3.6500!
If this movie is protected you will get a PROTECTION point!

Enjoy

Egg Egg

Cute

It was cute ;)

Cheesius responds:

Thanks! I tried very hard to make it cute... and then it almost seemed a shame to kill it. But worth it for the gag, I hope. Glad you liked it!

The Climactic End Trailer The Climactic End Trailer

Please

Yes, the art was good. It looks to be a good animation, but please, spare us with from a trailer of basically just flashing text and produce the whole thing. There was litterally like 5 seconds of real art in there (and it looked promising) but this was just not enough to keep anybody interested.

Halo CU Promo Halo CU Promo

Aww Goddamnit

That was shitty. The worst was the damn music. Im guessing that is you or somebody you know trying to play the halo music on a guitar. Well, just FYI, it BLOWS. Goddamnit, if anybody is reading this, save yourself the time and don't watch this flaming pile of shit that is Halo CU Promo...

Just Another War Just Another War

Well done, to a point.

Yes, this was a well done movie, but it does have it's pros and cons. The animation and graphics overall were just FAIR. The drawings were not the greatest, and the animation was not very fluent. It was filled with slow tweens and just the type of movement that really doesn't convince. The effects on the other hand, were very good. The drawing of the explosion didn't look great, but the effects it cast were great. That was convinving.

The sound though, is probably the best part of this movie. The voices were good, with that cool alien language, but some of them sounded the same. That is no big deal though, because the real spectle is in the musical score. Not only is the music great, and fits perfectly with the movie, but it is 100% original made by some of our own. That was truely great. Kudos to the musicians.

The story was well done as well. Although political in some way, it was really just a fictional story that related to current events in a subtle type of way and is totally original.

All in all, this is a very good submission. Good work, and keep it up!

All Your Booze All Your Booze

Beautiful

This is the funniest shit I have seen in a while. I didnt stop laughing for about 15 minutes. I love the way he says "we get table scraps." Goddamn, this is funny stuff.