Halo vs CounterStrike Halo vs CounterStrike

Good Graphics, Shitty Animation and Comedy

That wasnt funny at all. You totally over-used the word fuck, and the jokes sucked. The CT voice was just really annoying. The animation, being tweened bullshit, was on the line between mediocre and crappy.

The graphics, on the other hand, were well done and I liked the colors and vibrance of the scenes. The sound was good. The violence, well it is shooters, so it was good.

If you based it on astetics, Id say a 10 (without the animation) but the humor and just the overall funny-factor were absent from the whole equation. You got a 2 from me.

littleFoot littleFoot

Great

Artwork at its best.

Quest for the Cheerios Quest for the Cheerios

Great, fucking great!

Wow, that was fucking funny as hell. I was actually laughing out loud. I began to tear! Awesome, this is my #2 on favs list now, just behind Banana Fingers #4!

Torture Potter Torture Potter

FIVE!

Awesome. I hate that fucker potter.

Your experience points gave you a voting power of 5.17 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 8% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 5.58 votes!

The more experience points you have combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 2.1531 to 2.1638!

ph33r my voting power!

Exmortis Exmortis

Moderate, but with some decent flaws

Up front, this game is moderate. The graphics and sound are done well, and the gameplay is well paced. If you like the "search and click" genre, I suppose you would also like this game. Others will too of course. This game though, relys mostly on cheap thrills. As you might have seen from the beginning, the opening credits have little flashes of nasty pictures and loud screaming noises, only for about .5 seconds each. This obviosly makes you jump, but does not leave you satisfied. Also, throughout the game, stuff pops up at you for no apearent reason, or a loud scream or other sound is heard, making you jump in a cheap little way. This is not really satisfying because you dont really get scared, but startled and disapointed.

I will note that, although there are cheap thrills, the ambience is done pretty well. I can see how it may scare some, like the constant erie noises and odd pictures, but might not others. All in all though, it isnt bad.

When it all comes down to it, this is a moderate thriller game, with typical cliches and other things that you would expect to see. There are flaws as well, and I suppose it depends on which kind of person you are, and if the flaws will over-power the good features, or they will be un-noticed. I give you a 3.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Some Of The COOLEST Shit EVER!

GREAT GREAT GREAT! Its awesome to be hosting that on our site. As a member of the DvD'Mations crew, I promise that thing will be on the front page for a while (after the site is done of course!). Kickass. Keep it up. By the way, who recorded those clips?